In accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (click here to consult the legislation directly from the website of the Italian parliament), on of personal data processing, we inform you that your personal data are or will be processed by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code for the purposes and in the manner indicated below:
Personal data is defined as any information that allows the identification of the natural person, legal entity, body or association to which the personal data refers. Sensitive data is defined as personal data capable of revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious beliefs, state of health, political opinions or membership of political parties or trade unions. A judicial act is defined as the personal data suitable for revealing the existence of judicial measures registered in the criminal record and the related pending charges and/or the status of defendant or suspect pursuant to the c.p.p.
Mandatory or optional nature of data processing
Some data are necessary for the establishment and execution of the contractual relationship, others may be optional for these purposes. Therefore, the provision of data to the data controller is necessary and mandatory in relation to data for which there is a legal or contractual obligation.
Purpose of processing
connected to obligations deriving from laws, regulations, community legislation or for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the establishment and management of the pre-contractual and contractual relationship with the interested party;</p >
- connected and instrumental to the activity of the Data Controller in relation to services and products requested by the interested party;
- connected to the management of relations with the interested party and concerning the activity of administration, accounting, orders, shipments, invoicing, etc.;
- connected to promotional and customer care activities;
- connected to the management of any dispute.
The processing of personal data takes place using manual paper, IT and telematic systems according to data security and confidentiality criteria required by law, regulations as well as internal company provisions.</p >
Place of treatment
Personal data is processed at the registered office of the Company Maione srl., via Antiniana 53 - 80078 Pozzuoli (Na), VAT number 05902300630 tel: +39 081 5708497 p>
Category of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about it
The subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them for the indicated processing purposes perform tasks of a technical or organizational nature on behalf of the Data Controller or necessary to fulfill obligations deriving from the law from regulations or to fulfil, before and after the conclusion of the contract, specific requests from the interested party. These subjects may operate as data processors or data processors or as distinct and independent data controllers. The subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about it are:
- tax authorities, the judiciary, police bodies, auditing or financial statement certification companies;
- companies or public bodies, credit institutions;
- company employees, companies or freelancers who carry out consultancy activities in favor of the Data Controller (e.g. lawyers, accountants, etc.), suppliers of the Data Controller.
- Companies that carry out enveloping, sorting and sending services for communications addressed to the interested party.
Rights of the interested party
The art. 7 of the Privacy Code also grants the interested party the following:
- know the purposes and methods of treatment;
- obtain the cancellation, updating, rectification or integration of data.
Titolare del trattamento
Titolare del trattamento è Maione s.r.l.
The data controller is Maione s.r.l.
Responsible for the treatment
The data processor is Maione s.r.l.
Consultation, modifications and cancellation
To consult, modify, or cancel your data, you can write to: [email protected]